2005-2009 Outback XT Catback
- Calculated at Checkout
Now available as a full Catback! Please select your model year, body type, muffler choice, and number of exhaust bushings.
ALL GASKETS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED
NEW from Nameless Performance, Inc. is our 2005-2009 Outback XT Catback Exhaust.
Made from 3" T304 Stainless Steel, our midpipe is designed to work with both factory midpipes and factory axleback exhausts, in addition to our parts. This 3" section also includes a 3" resonator to eliminate exhaust drone. Our midpipe does not neck down to 2.5" like some of the competition, and we supply all necessary hardware to get it installed.
The included 'Y' pipe splits to dual 2.25" circuits with a mandrel bends throughout for a smooth exhaust flow. You will not find any crush bends here.
This part will be compatible with both sedans and wagons that utilize the 2.5l Turbocharged H4, AT or MT. It WILL NOT work on non turbo models.
Everything that we make is 100% fabricated in house right here in the USA.
Designed for the 2005-2009 Outback XT, the Nameless Performance AxleBack Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two factory 13.5lb mufflers in lieu of a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes and configurable tailpipe tip style and positioning (fwd to aft for distance to the rear valence).
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent cross sectional area of a 2.85″ straight pipe, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. Has a full range of tone featuring highs, mids, lows. On its own, the muffler delete with a stock midpipe and downpipe is similar to most catback exhausts in terms of sound level.
- 5" Mufflers: Our most quiet option. Perfect for those looking for a subtle upgrade. The mufflers cancel more of the highs and midrange tones leaving a deep tone that is quieter than most catback exhausts on the market at cruise and idle, but still has a nice bark at wide open throttle.
- 3.5" Double Wall Straight Cut (Outback Only)
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.