2008-2014 Subaru STi/2011-2014 WRX Hatch Back Quad Tip Catback Exhaust
- Calculated at Checkout
Yep you found it, sexy isn’t it? No giant overly shiny mufflers, huge logos, or rainbow bright tips. Our Nameless Performance cat back exhaust for the 2008-2014 Subaru STi Hatchback and the 2011-2014 Subaru WRX hatchback 5 door is ALL BUSINESS. Combined this with our 3" mandrel bent divorced down pipe and you will have business mixed with pleasure.
We wanted to develop a high flow, yet low drone design built with extremely high quality in mind and at a great price. The result was a 3" into dual 2.25" axle back featuring quad double wall tips in a stunning staggered formation. These systems are all stainless T304, TIG welded construction that is Hand built to order in Washington State USA. No biased flow here like you may find on so many systems that use a baffled internal resonance chamber.
The Mid pipe is a free-flowing straight-through 3″ mandrel bent system that utilizes one 3" resonator to smooth out any rasp. Our design uses a v-band connection in the rear to allow the user to fine-tune the fitment of the exhaust. The Mid pipe also uses a flex coupling near the Axle back connection flange to eliminate exhaust “wag” found in those "other" exhausts.
ALL GASKETS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED
The Cat back system includes all required hardware, a 3” aluminum gasket with a raised sealing ring to provide a positive seal at the AxleBack joint, and a 3” donut gasket similar to the factory gasket. We use a factory style donut gasket due to the superior sealing ability of this style of gasket.
For comparison purposes we will use a scale of 1-10 for volume, 1 being stock and 10 being no mufflers. or in other terms. a 10 is your neighbor will hate you if you start and warm up your car at 6 AM vs a 5 is tolerable.
- 5" Mufflers: This is our new design that uses our in-house mufflers. We build each of these mufflers by hand here in our shop with our usual attention to detail. This "Less Quiet" version uses 2 mufflers that measure 6" long and 5" outer diameter. Despite their small size, these mufflers are extremely effective. This is about a 5 on the scale.
- No Mufflers: Finally, the sound of the Sedan Muffler Delete for the hatch! We have had people banging down our door for this since we released the original muffler delete for the sedan. This is a 10 on the scale.
Please keep in mind that we only trust extremely skilled craftsmen to build your parts. Qualified welders who are able to meet our standards in both fit and finish are extremely hard to find and as a result are very expensive. The end result is the highest quality, most functional product that is also a work of art worthy of a gallery.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.