This is our resonated midpipe combined with either our muffler delete axlebacks or our muffler replacement axlebacks.
ALL GASKETS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED
- 3" Double Wall: These are T304 stainless, staggered double wall polished tips that fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2" further than outboard tips). 3″ diameter per tip, very close to an OEM look
- 3.5" Single Wall: Staggered ingle Wall Quad Tips in 3.5" diameter w/ 20 degree angle cut with a 1/2" staggered arrangement.
- 3.5" Neochrome Single Wall: Same as above but with blue flame/burnt tips fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 3.5" tip with a 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2″ further than outboard tips).
- 3.5" Double Wall: Staggered Double Wall 3.5" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, straight cut, brushed finish.
- 4" Single Wall: Staggered single wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
- 4" Double Wall: Staggered double wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
Installation Guide - Axleback/Catback/Midpipe
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.