2015-2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R Turn-Down Axleback Exhaust
- Calculated at Checkout
Designed for the 2015-2019 Outback 3.6R, the Nameless Performance AxleBack Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two factory 13.5lb mufflers in lieu of a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes.
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent cross sectional area of a 2.85″ straight pipe, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.
Fits 2015+ Outback 3.6R, and includes a new hardware kit for installation.
*Note The 2015-2019 Outback 3.6R comes equipped with a CVT transmission. Since the CVT keeps the RPMS constant there will be more audible cabin noise than with a standard automatic or a manual transmission vehicle.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. This is a 10 on a scale where stock = 0
- 5" Mufflers: Our most quiet option. Perfect for those looking for a subtle upgrade. This is a 5 on a scale where stock = 0
Brushed T304 Stainless Steel with Polished 304 Stainless Tips. +$0/pair.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
"I got 'em. Looks and sounds great. Fit perfectly, truly impressed..." - 2011 STi Sedan
"Yeah install went great! It sounds amazing and my friends love the
tone it puts out!" - 2011 STi Sedan
"Already on the car. Install took a whopping 20 minutes, including removal of old mufflers. Sounds badass. Thanks a lot." - 2011 WRX Sedan
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.