By popular demand we would like to introduce our 2018-2021 Subaru Crosstrek* Quad exit axle back exhaust system. We took this to the next level to bring you even more options to our Crosstrek exhaust lineup with our Muffled and Muffler Delete versions of this system. There may be many copies to come, but as usual we did it first and did it the best! This Quad tip axle back exhaust for the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 features four staggered tips that really stand out and set this exhaust apart from any other. No overly shiny thin piping, no cheap tips, and no gigantic brand logos. Just clean, simple aggressive system that makes the 2018+ Crosstrek look absolutely menacing from the back.
No more bumper cutting or trying to make a system for another application work, this system is a simple and easy bolt on that sounds great in either version.
We designed this system from scratch utilizing our signature design for quad exit hatchback exhausts that provide a perfect division of airflow between both circuits of the exhaust system for our signature incredible sound. Offered in a non-muffled variant or with a set of our in-house hand TIG welded stainless 5" mufflers, this exhaust is sure to look incredible on your car as well as sound amazing. Seriously, just look at the installed system images, its friggin crazy good looking!
*This system does NOT require any modifications to the rear bumper.
- Muffler Delete: This option provides a wide breadth of tone and louder overall sound. Do be warned that the CVT equipped cars make it much harder to control sound and drone and the muffler delete variants do not always produce the best tones possible. However, the 6 speed manual transmission vehicles do sound great with the muffler delete variant. Either way, this option is very loud and be warned that your neighbors will probably hate you if your are early to leave in the mornings or late to arrive at night.
- 5" Muffler: The muffled option reduces overall sound volume while still providing a significant sound improvement over the factory muffler. Quiet during normal around the town driving it still retains a wonderfully aggressive sound at wide open throttle when you are trying to be heard or doing some spirited driving. This is much quieter than the muffler deletes and your neighbors will still love you as long as you return that lawn dart set you borrowed last year.
The quad exit axle back exhaust features nothing but the highest quality construction:
- Configurable: Choose a muffled or non-muffled dual exit quad tip system to achieve your desired sound level and tone.
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing: Using our Ercolina CNC Mandrel Bender, we bend all of the tubing for our Volkswagen exhaust systems in-house, and we take great care to control our bending process for high-flow function and attractive cosmetic appearance. All of the tubing features a #4 brushed finish, including the finish on the hand built exhaust tips.
- 100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction, Precision Fabricated and Fitted Weldment: All of our exhaust systems start with superior in-house cutting and forming of all of the core components that go into the construction of our exhausts. And whether it's being painstakingly intolerant with sizing of mating parts to ensure a perfect weld, or taking the extra time to develop Go/No-Go fixture and using a CNC press brake to ensure repeatable exhaust hanger positioning, we put in the extra effort so that you get a superior product.
- Hand TiG Welded: A huge portion of what makes our exhaust systems the quality and look that our customers expect is that all of our systems are hand TIG welded rather than auto-TIG welded like much of our overseas competition. Our exhausts are welded by hand, by a human operator who has control over all of the variables of the welding process to achieve a superior weld form.
- Superior Muffler Design: Featuring a proprietary medium density ceramic wool packing material, proprietary stamped inlets and outlet caps for long term structural integrity, our mufflers retain their sound for years, and resist blowouts like can be found in the competition, many of whom simply use light density household fiberglass packing similar to house insulation in their mufflers. While the competition often times doesn't fully pack out mufflers and resonators, our vehicle-specific pre-cut packing blanks ensure that every customer gets the same sound and the same longevity of performance.
- Solid Hanger Bars: Our T304 Exhaust Hanger Bars integrated into all of our exhaust systems are made from solid bar stock, ensuring that your exhaust fits out of the box and stays where you left it. They are CNC formed for a perfect fit. This is another area where we differ from the competition. Most commercially available exhaust hangers are tubular and 400 series ferritic stainless prone to excessive surface rust.