Axleback Exhaust, 2011-2014 WRX/STi Sedan Muffler Delete, 4" Single Wall Tips, 20% Off
- Calculated at Checkout
Designed for the 2011-2014 Subaru WRX and STI Sedans, the Nameless Performance AxleBack Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two factory 13.5lb mufflers in lieu of a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes.
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent cross sectional area of a 2.85″ straight pipe or mufflers, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. This is a 10 on a scale where stock = 0
Tailpipe Tip Option:
- 4" Single Wall: Staggered single wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
Brushed T304 Stainless Steel with Polished 304 Stainless Tips.
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.
Watch us build a set out in our shop: 2011 Subaru WRX & STi Sedan AxleBack Build Videos
A few videos of exterior and interior for sound samples: 2011 Subaru WRX & STi Sedan AxleBack Sound Clips