Axleback Exhaust, 11-14 WRX / 08-14 STi Hatchback
- Calculated at Checkout
Yep you found it, sexy isn’t it? No giant overly shiny mufflers, huge logos, or rainbow bright tips. This setup is ALL BUSINESS in the looks and the sound department. We are proud to show you our Nameless Performance Axle back exhaust for the 2008-2014 Subaru STi Hatchback and the 2011-2014 Subaru WRX hatchback 5 door.
We wanted to develop a high flow, yet low drone design when paired with a full Turbo back exhaust. The result was a 3" into dual 2.25" axle back featuring quad double wall tips in a stunning staggered formation. These systems are all stainless T304, TIG welded construction that is Hand built to order in Washington State USA. No biased flow here like you may find on so many systems that use a baffled internal resonance chamber.
Each axle back comes complete with a new hardware kit for installation.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
For comparison purposes we will use a scale of 1-10 for volume, 1 being stock and 10 being no mufflers.
- No Mufflers: Finally, the sound of the Sedan Muffler Delete for the hatch! We have had people banging down our door for this since we released the original muffler delete for the sedan. This is a 10 on the scale where stock = 0. when you want them to hear you coming from across the city they will.
- 5" Mufflers: This is our new design that uses our in-house mufflers. We build each of these mufflers by hand here in our shop with our usual ridiculous attention to detail. This "Less Quiet" version uses 2 mufflers that measure 6" long and 5" outer diameter. Despite their small size, these mufflers are extremely effective. This is about a 5 on the scale where stock = 0. They will hear you when they see you.
Please keep in mind that we only trust extremely skilled craftsmen to build your parts. Qualified welders who are able to meet our standards in both fit and finish are extremely hard to find and as a result are very expensive. The end result is the highest quality, most functional product that is also would fit right in during an art exhibit.
This will not work with your rusting SPT Dealer upgraded Cat back as the flanges are incorrect.
We include a gasket that combines with the stock gasket to adapt this 3" axle back to the factory mid pipe.
If you are looking for the cat-back, here is a link to it: 2008-2012 Subaru STi/2011+ WRX Hatch Back Quad Tip Cat-Back Exhaust
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.