Axleback Exhaust - 2017+ Impreza 2.0i Sedan
- Calculated at Checkout
By popular demand! Nameless Performance axle back exhaust system for the 2017+ Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sedan. Designed specifically for the 17+ Impreza Sedan, the Nameless Performance Axleback Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe. Removing the factory 13.5 lb muffler in lieu of a mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel exhaust exhaust in muffled or muffler delete configurations. Now you can have the look and sound that you desire!
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ piping has upgraded flow vs the stock circuit, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.
Fits 17+ Impreza SEDAN 2.0i ONLY, and includes a new hardware kit for simple installation.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. Has a full range of tone featuring highs, mids, lows. On its own, the muffler delete with a stock midpipe and downpipe is similar to most catback exhausts in terms of sound level.
- 5" Mufflers: Our most quiet option. Perfect for those looking for a subtle upgrade. The mufflers cancel more of the highs and midrange tones leaving a deep tone that is quieter than most catback exhausts on the market at cruise and idle, but still has a nice bark at wide open throttle.
- NEW: 3.5" In-House TIG Welded Single Wall Polished T304 Stainless Tip
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 3 Bushings: Replace all bushings on the catback exhaust