Axleback Exhaust - 2019-2021 Subaru STi / 2018 STi RA
- Calculated at Checkout
Designed for the VA Chassis (2019) Subaru STi Sedans, the Nameless Performance AxleBack Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two factory 13.5lb restrictive baffled mufflers in lieu of a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes and configurable tailpipe tip style, this system is easily configurable to your desired look and sound level.
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent flow characteristics of a 3" single straight pipe, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower and generating an increase in low end torque (roughly 10hp/11ft lb at the wheels for this and the other muffled axleback options we offer).
Fits 2019-2021 STi Sedans with OEM or OEM fitment (Nameless Performance) midpipe, not compatible with the STI (SPT) dealer installed midpipe. Also fits the 2018 STi Type RA
Each axleback comes with a full hardware kit for installation.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. This is a 10 on a scale where stock = 0
- 4" Mufflers: Similar to the deletes, but with the edge taken off. This is a 7 on a scale where stock = 0
- 5" Mufflers: Our most quiet option. Perfect for those looking for a subtle upgrade. This is a 5 on a scale where stock = 0
- 3" Double Wall: These are T304 stainless, staggered double wall polished tips that fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2" further than outboard tips). 3″ diameter per tip, very close to an OEM look
- 3.5" Single Wall: Staggered ingle Wall Quad Tips in 3.5" diameter w/ 20 degree angle cut with a 1/2" staggered arrangement.
- 3.5" Neochrome Single Wall: Same as above but with blue flame/burnt tips fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 3.5" tip with a 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2″ further than outboard tips).
- 3.5" Double Wall: Staggered Double Wall 3.5" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, straight cut, brushed finish.
- 4" Single Wall: Staggered single wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
- 4" Double Wall: Staggered double wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
Questions about tip style? View Tip Option Details
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.