2009-2013 Forester XT Axleback Exhaust
- Calculated at Checkout
Our popular dual axleback design is finally available for the 2009-2013 Forester XT!
Designed specifically for the 2009-2013 Subaru Forester XT, the Nameless Performance Axleback Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two factory 13.5lb mufflers in lieu of a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes.
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent flow of a 3" straight pipe, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.
Fits 2009-2013 Forester XT ONLY, and includes a new hardware kit for installation.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. Has a full range of tone featuring highs, mids, lows. On its own, the muffler delete with a stock midpipe and downpipe is similar to most catback exhausts in terms of sound level.
- 5" Mufflers: Our most quiet option. Perfect for those looking for a subtle upgrade. The mufflers cancel more of the highs and midrange tones leaving a deep tone that is quieter than most catback exhausts on the market at cruise and idle, but still has a nice bark at wide open throttle.
- NEW: 3.5" In-House TIG Welded Single Wall Tips
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.