Driveway Labs Type 2 BRZ/FR-S/GT-86 Rear Diffuser
- Calculated at Checkout
A truly functional rear diffuser designed and built around fundamentals, tested theory, and experience. Specifically engineered to fit the 2013+ Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, and Toyota GT-86 without and modification to existing body components. The diffuser attaches to the frame of the car utilizing the existing rear sway bar mounts, Subaru OEM bumper clips and body panel screws. It has been tested on street and track, up to speeds of 140mph+ and during grueling daily driving in mixed conditions. During testing, the diffuser had the structural strength to hold 165lbs of human standing on its weakest point attached to the car without any failure.
Unlike other “diffusers” on the market this is a functioning aerodynamic item and not just an aesthetic rear valance. Absolutely no bumper modification required.
Aero Balance Shifted Rearward.
Adjustable lead edge makes for a tunable diffuser angle.
Type 2 design offers less aggressive look than the longer extension Type 1 version.
Strakes available in Standard (Cigar Shaped) or Alternate (Triangular similar to Type 1 Strakes)
- 5052 Series Aluminum
- 6.6lbs installed
- Designed off of factory CAD data, fully computer generated design specs.
- CNC Laser Cut w/ CNC Formed Bends
- Powder Coated Matte Black
- All install hardware is included
- Hand Built and assembled here in the USA.
- Super simple install that anyone can do in their Driveway. ;)
Confirmed Exhaust Fitment:
- Stock Exhaust
- Nameless Performance Street & Track Packages
- Greddy Evo 3 (with light modification to diffuser, 1” spacers required on left and right end, not included)
- Greddy CS GTS Ver.2 Catback
- Perrin 2.5"
- Perrin 3"
- T1R Single Exit
- TRD Dual Exit
- Tomei Type 60S
- Tomei Type 60R
- ARK DTS
- FT-86 SpeedFactory V1
- FT-86 SpeedFactory V2
- Invidia N1
- Invidia Q300
(Many others have been confirmed but not yet reported back)
Confirmed exhausts that do NOT Fit:
- Tomei Type 80