Muffler Delete Catback Exhaust - 2010-2014 Golf
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
We are proud to announce our catback exhaust in muffler delete configuration for the 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf R. Featuring v-band connections and the highest quality components and materials, entirely hand built and TIG welded in the USA. Manufactured entirely in our facility in Woodland, Washington, USA, we take pride in the details of our exhaust systems and invest the best into what we build for our customers:
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing: Using our Ercolina CNC Mandrel Bender, we bend all of the tubing for our Volkswagen exhaust systems in-house, and we take great care to control our bending process for high-flow function and attractive cosmetic appearance. All of the tubing features a #4 brushed finish, with polished exhaust tips.
- 100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction, Precision Fabricated and Fitted Weldment: All of our exhaust systems start with superior in-house cutting and forming of all of the core components that go into the construction of our exhausts. And whether it's being painstakingly intolerant with sizing of mating parts to ensure a perfect weld, or taking the extra time to develop Go/No-Go fixturing and using a CNC press brake to ensure repeatable exhaust hanger positioning, we put in the extra effort so that you get a superior product.
- Hand TiG Welded: A huge portion of what makes our exhaust systems the quality and look that our customers expect is that all of our systems are hand TIG welded rather than auto-TIG welded like much of our overseas competition. Our exhausts are welded by hand, by a human operator who has control over all of the variables of the welding process to achieve a superior weld form. In stark contrast to this process, most of our competition uses an auto-TIG solution which automates the rod feeding and heat control and uses an unskilled laborer to simply rotate the seam of the part through the auto-tig system. The result is a weld form that is oversized, which results in an exponential increase in voids in the weld form in any instance where the overlap between these oversized weld convolutions does not fully cover the void in the previous pulse of the weld. While many of these auto-TIG welded exhausts look like they are similar in construction, they're anything but.
- TIG Welded In-House Fabricated Dual Exit Exhaust Tips:
- Solid Hanger Bars: Our T304 Exhaust Hanger Bars integrated into all of our exhaust systems are made from solid bar stock, ensuring that your exhaust fits out of the box and stays where you left it. They are CNC formed for a perfect fit. This is another area where we differ from the competition.
Installation & Hardware: Installation is a snap with basic hand tools. All hardware is included for the catback with the front factory clamp being re-used.