Catback Exhaust - 2011-2014 STi and WRX Sedan - 4" Muffler - 3.5" Single Wall Neochrome Tips
- Calculated at Checkout
Everybody loves a good catback, and this one launched our entire brand. With lots of configurable options available, check the main product page to compare the options. This configuration is our 4 Inch Muffled with 3.5 Inch NEOCHROME Single Wall Tips.
ALL GASKETS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED
- 3" Double Wall: These are T304 stainless, staggered double wall polished tips that fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2" further than outboard tips). 3″ diameter per tip, very close to an OEM look
- 3.5" Single Wall: Staggered ingle Wall Quad Tips in 3.5" diameter w/ 20 degree angle cut with a 1/2" staggered arrangement.
- 3.5" Neochrome Single Wall: Same as above but with blue flame/burnt tips fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 3.5" tip with a 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2″ further than outboard tips).
- 3.5" Double Wall: Staggered Double Wall 3.5" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, straight cut, brushed finish.
- 4" Single Wall: Staggered single wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
- 4" Double Wall: Staggered double wall 4" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, 10 degree slash cut.
- Muffler Delete: Play the song of your people! This aggressive catback exhaust note features all of the high, midrange and low tones of your turbocharged engine. Get all of the suby rumble as well as the turbine scroll noises on deceleration and in parking lots. Comes at the cost of a little less throttle before things get rowdy. Cabin drone is still kept at a minimum through our proprietary Y pipe design.
- 5" Mufflers: Cut some of the harsh edge off the muffler delete deisgn with our 5" mufflers. For as small as these are, they do a lot of heavy lifting, focusing most of the tone on the midrange and low tones of the exhaust. This comes at the cost of cutting more of the higher pitch noises of your turbocharger, but when combined with an upgraded downpipe, these all come back to life.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.
3.5" Single Wall Neochrome