Exhaust Hanger Bushings (Individual)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
These 75 Shore-A durometer urethane bushings provide a more rigid hanging system for the performance exhaust system on your Subaru Exhaust. With 12mm holes, these fit snugly without being a total pain to install. Available individually or in sets of 2, 4 or 5 to pick up a few or all of the hangers in your Subaru exhaust system. Known compatible with all GR chassis Sedan and Hatchback STi’s and WRX’s as well as N/A Impreza Outbacks and Sedans. Also compatible with our exhaust components for the KIA Optima and Hyundai Sonata. All of these cars use the same quantity of hangers.
Our urethane bushings are sold individually, but we recommend the following based on your application:
- 1 Bushing: Replaces the single rubber bushing needed on a Track Pipe or Midpipe.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 3 Bushings: Replaces all 3 rubber bushings on the Subaru XV/Impreza Axleback exhaust.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.
* Discounted prices will be shown in your Cart.
** INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY BE SUBJECT TO SHIPPING FEES. IF REQUIRED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY OUR SALES TEAM TO COLLECT SHIPPING.