Catback Exhaust - 2011-2014 STi and WRX Sedan - Muffler Delete - 3" Double Wall Tips
- Calculated at Checkout
Everybody loves a good catback, and this one launched our entire brand. This specific configuration was THE original. With lots of configurable options available, check the main product page to compare the options. This configuration is our Muffler Delete with 3 Inch Double Wall Tips.
ALL GASKETS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED
- 3" Double Wall: These are T304 stainless, staggered double wall polished tips that fit perfectly into the cutout in the rear valence of the vehicle. 10 Degree Angle Cut with staggered arrangement (inboard tips stick out 1/2" further than outboard tips). 3″ diameter per tip, very close to an OEM look
- Muffler Delete: Play the song of your people! This aggressive catback exhaust note features all of the high, midrange and low tones of your turbocharged engine. Get all of the suby rumble as well as the turbine scroll noises on deceleration and in parking lots. Comes at the cost of a little less throttle before things get rowdy. Cabin drone is still kept at a minimum through our proprietary Y pipe design.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.
3" Double Wall