Catback Exhaust - 2017+Impreza Wagon / 2018-2023 Crosstrek - Dual Chamber with 5" Muffler - Turndown
- Calculated at Checkout
Get the sport exhaust note you want without the cabin drone.
Nothing gets engineers excited like science, and these dual chamber exhausts are no exception. So lets play Science Friday: You know how a coke bottle makes a sound when you blow in the top? Our dual chamber helmholtz resonator systems are basically the same - except with more variables and math. We measure the cabin drone frequency of a standard exhaust using a frequency analyzer inside the vehicle, then we design a 'coke bottle' of sorts to generate a frquency that is a quarter wavelength offset from that drone. The result is the mechanical equivalent of a pair of noise cancelling headphones for your exhaust - and according to our customers - we are damn good at this math.
Give your old busted factory catback a break and swap it out for a TIG welded stainless system that is made entirely in the USA. Featuring a handbuilt resonator and 5" muffler for excellent sound out the back of the car, with an additional secondary resonator to cancel drone. What's more? The midpipe gives you better ground clearance than OEM. This configuration is our dual chamber for the best of both worlds: Sport exhaust note without annoying your backseat passengers. Other configuraitons available feature larger mufflers for quieter exhaust out the back of the car or our rowdy muffler delete options - check them out on the page for your specific vehicle on the left bar.
- Improved Ground Clearance: The midpipe in this catback is designed to tuck under the car better than factory for added ground clearance on lowered vehicles or adventures off road.
- Stainless Construction: No more wondering how many more days your factory resonator will last before it showers your plastic fuel tank with hot exhaust gas. Our parts feature real T304 certified stainless, not the cut rate stuff other brands often substitute. Longevity against the elements just leveled up!
- Glorious sound: This system sounds very similar to our standard 5" muffled setup - warm, rich exhaust note around town with a sporty kick when you give it the right foot. But inside the car, at cruise on the highway and while climibing hills at lower RPM, the dual chamber shines and reduces cabin noise. Get on the gas and up in the RPM's - back into frequency range that we deem acceptable and the exhaust comes to life inside the car. Want a rowdier exhaust note, we have that covered too.
- Stealth Looks: Clean look just like the factory, our turndown tip stays low key, with high clearance. We offer options in this same sound level with the single exit tip, if you're looking for one.
- Factory Fit: Just what it says - this system bolts right up, features a conical mount at the front to work with the factory style ball joint gasket at the header, and the axleback can be swapped out for any other configuration including the factory parts. All modular.
- Latch-Over V-Band Connections: IYKYK, if not, these flanges are a stainless ring with tapered shoulders and a latching clamp that seals it all together. No loose hardware to fuss with. Our proprietary design features a longer than standard flange length to prevent warping during the weld process and feature a nested ledge for perfect seal and flow.
- Easy Installation: The axleback is a 15 minute install, tops, midpipe requires jackstands and a jack or a lift to access under the car, but the install is just five bolts and one hanger. Easy adjustment using our clockable front segment of the midpipe to achieve perfect fit on the car.
- Configurable Look: Our systems are fully modular, you can build this catback by starting with the axleback section first and adding a midpipe. And we offer 3 different styles of axleback options from our turndown factory style, to this single exit all the way up to our quad exit options.
- Configurable Sound: You thought 3 styles of exhaust was cool? We have a variety of sound levels in each of those. This system features our dual chamber system to cancel drone and sounds similar to the 5" muffler out the back of the car, but we also have a standard 5" muffled system with more in car sound level, oversized executive muffler for quieter sound outside the car, and our muffler delete that lets you play the song of your people at 11. But lets be honest, if you landed here, you probably know exactly what you want and it's happy passengers with the nice mellow sound you've been wanting.
- Best Value For Money: It's easy to get swayed by low prices, but paying 2/3rds as much as the best and getting 1/3rd of the quality and sound is a false economy. Take your time. Like Ricky Bobby says, "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Maybe it was Ben Franklin, we digress.
Need more guidance? That is why we are here! Reach out to our team to discuss your goals and which of our exhausts will best meet them.
We are available most hours of the day on our chat system (real people, never bots) to discuss your build, look and sound requirements and we can tailor a system to meet your needs perfectly. We have been in this business for 14 years and have over one hundred thousand happy customers. Lots of opportunity for us to build the skills we need to get you the parts you want. You can also pick up the phone and reach out to us at 360.263.5001 and we can talk you through it.