Catback Exhaust - 2017+Impreza Wagon / 2018-2023 Crosstrek - 5" Muffler - Turndown
- Calculated at Checkout
Impreza/Crosstrek Catback: Improved Sport Exhaust Note, Factory Layout & Fit
We offer a LOT of exhaust options for your Impreza Hatchback or Crosstrek. If your car is getting up in age and it's time to replace the exhaust with something that will last significantly longer than factory while improving the overall exhaust note in the car, this is the first stop. Featuring our 5" muffler, factory style turn down exhaust tip, and an all stainless construction, this system provides all the ground clearance you enjoyed with the factory exhaust and more.
Give your old busted factory catback a break and swap it out for a TIG welded stainless system that is made entirely in the USA. Featuring a hand TIG welded 4" resonator in the midpipe and our 5" sport muffler, this system hits all the marks. Want more? The midpipe gives you better ground clearance than OEM. This configuration is our 5" muffled setup and is the fan favorite for exhausts on the Crosstrek and Impreza. Other configuraitons available feature larger mufflers for reduced noise outside the car and drone cancelling solutions for less noise inside the car, or no muffler at all for extra spicy all of the noises everywhere - check them out in the Impreza or Crosstrek pages to the left.
- Improved Ground Clearance: The midpipe in this catback is designed to tuck under the car better than factory for added ground clearance on lowered vehicles or adventures off road.
- Stainless Construction: No more wondering how many more days your factory resonator will last before it showers your plastic fuel tank with hot exhaust gas. Our parts feature real T304 certified stainless, not the cut rate stuff other brands often substitute. Longevity against the elements just leveled up!
- Glorious sound: With a warm exhaust note at cruse, this exhaust is ready to bark at wide open throttle, and equally capable of staying leashed around town at midrange throttle levels. Louder and quieter options are both available.
- Stealth Looks: Just like factory, our turndown tip is out of the way, provides optimal ground clearance and great sound without tipping anyone off.
- Factory Fit: Just what it says - this system bolts right up, features a conical mount at the front to work with the factory style ball joint gasket at the header, and the axleback can be swapped out for any other configuration including the factory parts. All modular.
- Latch-Over V-Band Connections: IYKYK, if not, these flanges are a stainless ring with tapered shoulders and a latching clamp that seals it all together. No loose hardware to fuss with. Our proprietary design features a longer than standard flange length to prevent warping during the weld process and feature a nested ledge for perfect seal and flow.
- Easy Installation: The axleback is a 15 minute install, tops, midpipe requires jackstands and a jack or a lift to access under the car, but the install is just five bolts and one hanger. Easy adjustment using our clockable front segment of the midpipe to achieve perfect fit on the car.
- Configurable Look: Our systems are fully modular, you can build this catback by starting with the axleback section first and adding a midpipe. And we offer 3 different styles of axleback options from our turndown factory style, to this single exit all the way up to our quad exit options.
- Configurable Sound: You thought 3 styles of exhaust was cool? We have a variety of sound levels in each of those. This system features our muffler delete, the midrange sound level of our offerings, but we also have a muffler dleete for an aggressive bark, oversized executive muffler for quieter sound outside the car, and our dual chamber that cancels drone inside the car. But lets be honest, if you landed here, you probably know exactly what you want.
- Best Value For Money: It's easy to get swayed by low prices, but paying 2/3rds as much as the best and getting 1/3rd of the quality and sound is a false economy. Take your time. Like Ricky Bobby says, "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Maybe it was Ben Franklin, we digress.
Need more guidance? That is why we are here! Reach out to our team to discuss your goals and which of our exhausts will best meet them.
We are available most hours of the day on our chat system (real people, never bots) to discuss your build, look and sound requirements and we can tailor a system to meet your needs perfectly. We have been in this business for 14 years and have over one hundred thousand happy customers. Lots of opportunity for us to build the skills we need to get you the parts you want. You can also pick up the phone and reach out to us at 360.263.5001 and we can talk you through it.