Catback Exhaust - 2022+ BRZ / GR86 - Muffler Delete - Single Exit 4" Tip
- Calculated at Checkout
Track Day Lightweight BRZ / GR86 Exhaust with 4" Double Wall Tip - Convertable to dual exit daily driver status in minutes.
Being prepared for track days in your GR86 or BRZ doesn't need to be difficult. Our lightweight track exhaust checks all the boxes for ability to be quickly swapped in for weekends at the track or days you plan to go carve the canyons and backroads. Two bolts and a few exhaust hangers is all it takes to convert from this single exit system to a dual exit muffled setup for daily driving. Available in multiple configurations of tip and muffler, this configuration offers a muffler delete configuration with a 4" Double Wall tip on the drivers side of the vehicle.
Compatible with all factory replacement axleback exhaust systems, this track exhaust can have the single exit track pipe removed and replaced with whatever you run daily including the factory muffler assembly.
- Improved Weight: Drop roughly 18lbs out of the car in 5 minutes swapping from factory axleback to the track pipe - keep the improved midpipe installed the whole time.
- Stainless Construction: No more wondering how many more days your factory resonator will last before it showers your plastic fuel tank with hot exhaust gas. Our parts feature real T304 certified stainless, not the cut rate stuff other brands often substitute. Longevity against the elements just leveled up!
- Glorious sound: From Cold Start to warmed up cruising, this exhaust is ready to bark at the twitch of your toe, but capable of staying leashed around town. Have a manual transmission? Once the exhaust is warmed up, a quick blip downshift is a sure way to get the pops and crackles you love to hear heading through the underpass or in a tunnel.
- Track ready: Hear your exhaust through your balaclava and helmet and be able to focus on the next turn not the RPM gauge.
- Factory Fit: Just what it says - this system bolts right up, features a conical mount at the front to work with the factory style ball joint gasket at the header, and the axleback can be swapped out for any other configuration including the factory parts. All modular.
- Latch-Over V-Band Connections: IYKYK, if not, these flanges are a stainless ring with tapered shoulders and a latching clamp that seals it all together. No loose hardware to fuss with. Our proprietary design features a longer than standard flange length to prevent warping during the weld process and feature a nested ledge for perfect seal and flow.
- Easy Installation: The axleback is a 15 minute install, tops, midpipe requires jackstands and a jack or a lift to access under the car, but the install is just five bolts and one hanger. Easy adjustment using our clockable front segment of the midpipe to achieve perfect fit on the car.
- Configurable Look: Our systems are fully modular, you can build this catback by starting with the axleback section first and adding a midpipe. And we offer 3 different styles of track pipe axleback with or without tip and muffler. Want something to swap out for daily driving, we have a variety of dual exit systems available as well.
- Configurable Sound: You thought 3 styles of exhaust was cool? We have a variety of sound levels in each of those. This system features our muffler delete, the loudest of our offerings, but we also have a standard 5" muffled system, oversized ultra quiet muffler for tracks where decibel levels are monitored. But lets be honest, if you landed here, you probably know exactly what you want and it's rowdy and makes lots of pops and crackles on rev matched downshifts.
- Best Value For Money: It's easy to get swayed by low prices, but paying 2/3rds as much as the best and getting 1/3rd of the quality and sound is a false economy. Take your time. Like Ricky Bobby says, "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Maybe it was Ben Franklin, we digress.
4" Double Wall