Magnetic oil drain plugs have been proven to extend an engine's life by capturing the fine metallic particles that the oil filter does not. The Nameless Performance magnetic drain plug provides an extra layer of engine protection by retaining the majority of metallic particles in the oil with its large Neodymium Boron magnet. Our more powerful magnet will pull metal particulates away from the oil by attracting them to the plug not just waiting for the particle to pass by with a weaker magnet.
Why is this important? Because bearing surfaces rely on things being silky smooth and particle free, small metal particulates mixed with oil become liquid sandpaper and prematurely wear bearings and bearing surfaces. Not to mention cylinder walls and piston skirts. And lets face it, engine wear happens its the circle of engine life. Doesn't mean you have to let it wreak havoc any more than it already does.
Available in two sizes for the FA/FB engines, EJ engines, and the EZ/EG engines. (and fitting a variety of other engines as well).
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Black Anodized
- Black Oxide Coated Steel
M16 x 1.5
- Subaru WRX 2015+
- Subaru Forester XT 2014-2018
- Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S / Toyota GT-86
- Subaru Outback/ Outback Wilderness 2013+
- Subaru Legacy 2012+
- Subaru Forester 2.5i/ Forester Wilderness, Forester Sport 2014+
- Subaru Impreza Sedan and Wagon 2012+
- Subaru Crosstrek/ Crosstrek Sport 2013+
- Subaru Ascent 2019+
M20 x 1.5
- Subaru Impreza 1992-2011
- Subaru Legacy 1990-2012
- Subaru Outback 1994-2012
- Subaru Forester 1997-2013
- Subaru WRX 2002-2014
- Subaru WRX STI 2004-2021
- Subaru Outback, Legacy with EZ30D engine
- Subaru Outback, Legacy & Tribeca with EZ30R engine
- Subaru Outback, Legacy & Tribeca with EZ36D engine
- Subaru SVX - EG33 engine
(1) - Magnetic Drain Plug
(1) - Aluminum Gasket
** INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY BE SUBJECT TO SHIPPING FEES. IF REQUIRED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY BY OUR SALES TEAM TO COLLECT SHIPPING.