Axleback Exhaust - 2020+ Legacy XT / Sport - Dual Chamber
- Calculated at Checkout
Wanting an exhaust for your Legacy XT / Sport with the turbocharged FA24DIT engine and have concerns about drone? The solution is here - our dual chamber exhaust system has the same great sound outside the car that our 5" muffled systems do, while cutting interior cabin drone at cruise and under load by a massive amount. Using two different resonator sizes, we target a wider frequency than normally and the result is a system that can restrain drone in catback and turboback exhaust configurations.
These new 2.4 liter turbo direct injected engines sound incredible. Every time we fire one up after installing an exhaust it just brings a smile to our face. Lets do the same for you. Featuring industry leading design and manufacturing, our axle back exhaust system for the 2020 Legacy XT / Sport are a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two very heavy factory mufflers in lieu of lightweight stainless mandrel bent and TIG welded units from Nameless Performance featuring in-house hand built stainless mufflers and helmholtz resnaotrs. Get the look and sound you want. This configuration features our 5" mufflers with a warm sport exhaust note, nothing too crazy, just enought to hear the sound of that sweet turbocharged Subaru engine.
The exhaust installs in a snap, just four bolts and four exhaust hanger bushings to remove the factory exhaust. Optionally install the upgraded exhaust with four of our standard urethane exhaust hanger bushings to more firmly hold the upgraded exhaust in place if you plan on any serious driving or off-roading the vehicle substantially. Or, if you just like upgrading things to upgrade them. Your secret is safe with us. Be sure to check out our new mid pipe as well, with V-bands for adjustablity and our clever floating 3" front flange that works with upgraded or factory donw pipes, A first in the industry! Subaru Legacy XT 2020+ Midpipe
- Configurable: Choose a muffled, non-muffled or dual chamber dual exit system to achieve your desired sound level and tone. This configuration features the dual chamber setup.
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing: Using our Ercolina CNC Mandrel Bender, we bend all of the tubing for our Volkswagen exhaust systems in-house, and we take great care to control our bending process for high-flow function and attractive cosmetic appearance. All of the tubing features a #4 brushed finish, including the finish on the hand built exhaust tips.
- 100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction, Precision Fabricated and Fitted Weldment: All of our exhaust systems start with superior in-house cutting and forming of all of the core components that go into the construction of our exhausts. And whether it's being painstakingly intolerant with sizing of mating parts to ensure a perfect weld, or taking the extra time to develop Go/No-Go fixturing and using a CNC press brake to ensure repeatable exhaust hanger positioning, we put in the extra effort so that you get a superior product.
- Hand TiG Welded: A huge portion of what makes our exhaust systems the quality and look that our customers expect is that all of our systems are hand TIG welded rather than auto-TIG welded like much of our overseas competition. Our exhausts are welded by hand, by a human operator who has control over all of the variables of the welding process to achieve a superior weld form.
- Superior Muffler Design: Featuring a proprietary medium density ceramic wool packing material, proprietary stamped inlets and outlet caps for long term structural integrity, our mufflers retain their sound for years, and resist blowouts like can be found in the competition, many of whom simply use light density fiberglass packing similar to house insulation in their mufflers. While the competition often times doesn't fully pack out mufflers and resonators, our vehicle-specific pre-cut packing blanks ensure that every customer gets the same sound and the same longevity of performance.
- Solid Hanger Bars: Our T304 Exhaust Hanger Bars integrated into all of our exhaust systems are made from solid bar stock, ensuring that your exhaust fits out of the box and stays where you left it. They are CNC formed for a perfect fit. This is another area where we differ from the competition. Most commercially available exhaust hangers are tubular and 400 series ferric stainless prone to excessive surface rust.
Fits 2020+ Legacy XT, All Trim Levels. Includes a new hardware kit for installation.
- 5" Mufflers w/ Helmholtz Resonator: Providing a deeper tone and quieter overall sound at the back of the car, these provide a great improvement to the factory exhaust note and performance while providing more range of throttle before they come to life. Works great with our mid pipe for a further jump in torque and horsepower without going overboard on sound level. Helmholtz resonators cancel drone that occurs during cruise and low load conditions at low rpm.