Axleback Exhaust - 2024+ Crosstrek - Muffler Delete - Quad Exit - 3" Double Wall Tips
- Calculated at Checkout
Aggressive Exhaust Note - Great Quad Exit Look - Now Available for the '24+ Crosstrek
We are excited to announce our new 2024+ Crosstrek Quad Exit axleback exhaust system.
Featuring an all new layout for perfect fit into the factory bumper features, this exhaust looks the business. To get the fitment perfect, we redesigned this system from scratch and the result is a system that now has a wide variety of muffling options as well as our dual chamber drone cancelling option.
But enough about those, you're here to look at a muffler delete - if you like to play the sound of your people, this exhaust is just the ticket. Aggressive bark at medium throttle, rowdy exhaust note at full throttle. If this is for you, you know.
*This system does NOT require any modifications to the rear bumper.
- Muffler Delete: This option provides a wide breadth of tone and louder overall sound.
The quad exit axle back exhaust features nothing but the highest quality construction:
- Configurable: Lots of options to choose from on our main model pages.
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing: Using our Ercolina CNC Mandrel Bender, we bend all of the tubing for our Volkswagen exhaust systems in-house, and we take great care to control our bending process for high-flow function and attractive cosmetic appearance. All of the tubing features a #4 brushed finish, including the finish on the hand built exhaust tips.
- 100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction, Precision Fabricated and Fitted Weldment: All of our exhaust systems start with superior in-house cutting and forming of all of the core components that go into the construction of our exhausts. And whether it's being painstakingly intolerant with sizing of mating parts to ensure a perfect weld, or taking the extra time to develop Go/No-Go fixture and using a CNC press brake to ensure repeatable exhaust hanger positioning, we put in the extra effort so that you get a superior product.
- Hand TiG Welded: A huge portion of what makes our exhaust systems the quality and look that our customers expect is that all of our systems are hand TIG welded rather than auto-TIG welded like much of our overseas competition. Our exhausts are welded by hand, by a human operator who has control over all of the variables of the welding process to achieve a superior weld form.
- Superior Muffler Design: Featuring a proprietary medium density ceramic wool packing material, proprietary stamped inlets and outlet caps for long term structural integrity, our mufflers retain their sound for years, and resist blowouts like can be found in the competition, many of whom simply use light density household fiberglass packing similar to house insulation in their mufflers. While the competition often times doesn't fully pack out mufflers and resonators, our vehicle-specific pre-cut packing blanks ensure that every customer gets the same sound and the same longevity of performance.
- Solid Hanger Bars: Our T304 Exhaust Hanger Bars integrated into all of our exhaust systems are made from solid bar stock, ensuring that your exhaust fits out of the box and stays where you left it. They are CNC formed for a perfect fit. This is another area where we differ from the competition. Most commercially available exhaust hangers are tubular and 400 series ferritic stainless prone to excessive surface rust.
3" Double Wall