Catback Exhaust - 2011-2014 STi and WRX Sedan - 5" Muffler - 3.5" Double Wall Tips
- Calculated at Checkout
Everybody loves a good catback, and this one launched our entire brand. With lots of configurable options available, check the main product page to compare the options. This configuration is our 5 Inch Muffled with 3.5 Inch Double Wall Tips.
ALL GASKETS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED
- 3.5" Double Wall: Staggered Double Wall 3.5" diameter quad tips, 1/2" staggered arrangement, straight cut, brushed finish. Features hand TIG welded Y section.
- 5" Mufflers: Cut some of the harsh edge off the muffler delete deisgn with our 5" mufflers. For as small as these are, they do a lot of heavy lifting, focusing most of the tone on the midrange and low tones of the exhaust. This comes at the cost of cutting more of the higher pitch noises of your turbocharger, but when combined with an upgraded downpipe, these all come back to life.
Questions about tip style? Click HERE
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.
3.5" Double Wall