Catback Exhaust - 2017-23 Impreza Sedan - 5" Muffler
- Calculated at Checkout
The Impreza Sedan Catback that is just right: Goldilocks Unlocked!
It's time for more sound on your 17-23 Impreza Sport Sedan, your old ratty factory midpipe is starting to devolve into its orignal elements by way of oxidization, and you're looking for the perfect balance between manageable around town and rowdy when you're at full throttle? You're in the right place.
Give your rusty factory catback a break and swap it out for a TIG welded stainless system that is made entirely in the USA. This muffled catback is painstakingly fabricated and hand TIG welded from the center resonator through the 5" ceramic wool packed muffler and out the 4" polished exhaust tip out the back. What's better? The midpipe gives you better ground clearance than OEM - an advantage to lowered and lifted alike (I know you're out there Mr. Lifted Impreza Sedan, hit us up we want to see it!). This configuration is our standard size 5" muffler for a warm rich sound signature that isn't afraid to bark at wide open throttle. Check out our muffler delete and axleback options here to expand your exhaust in a modular fashion instead of all at once.
- Improved Ground Clearance: The midpipe in this catback is designed to tuck under the car better than factory for added ground clearance on lowered vehicles or adventures off road.
- Stainless Construction: No more wondering how many more days your factory resonator will last before it showers your plastic fuel tank with hot exhaust gas. Our parts feature real T304 certified stainless, not the cut rate stuff other brands often substitute. Longevity against the elements just leveled up!
- Glorious sound: With a warm tone at cruise and the occasional pop and crackle on rev-matched downshifting, this muffled system gives you the most breadth of sound of any of our exhausts. Keep your foot light, it's warm and low key. Stomp the throttle, it comes to life. Want something more rowdy or mellow? We offer those, too.
- Great Looks: Our hand finished polished stainless tip is a tailored finishing touch that fits perfectly in the factory cutout - filling it better than the standard stub or undersized tip that the OEM exhausts arrive with.
- Factory Fit: Just what it says - this system bolts right up, features a conical mount at the front to work with the factory style ball joint gasket at the header, and the axleback can be swapped out for any other configuration including the factory parts. All modular.
- Latch-Over V-Band Connections: IYKYK, if not, these flanges are a stainless ring with tapered shoulders and a latching clamp that seals it all together. No loose hardware to fuss with. Our proprietary design features a longer than standard flange length to prevent warping during the weld process and feature a nested ledge for perfect seal and flow.
- Easy Installation: The axleback is a 15 minute install, tops, midpipe requires jackstands and a jack or a lift to access under the car, but the install is just five bolts and one hanger. Easy adjustment using our clockable front segment of the midpipe to achieve perfect fit on the car.
- Configurable Sound: We have a variety of sound levels for the Impreza Sedan. This system features our 5" muffler for a warm rich sound, but we also have a muffler dete system for a more rowdy approach, or our axleback exhausts which have less overall sound the the fully modified catback system.
- Best Value For Money: It's easy to get swayed by low prices, but paying 2/3rds as much as the best and getting 1/3rd of the quality and sound is a false economy. Take your time. Like Ricky Bobby says, "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Maybe it was Ben Franklin, we digress.
Need more guidance? That is why we are here! Reach out to our team to discuss your goals and which of our exhausts will best meet them.
We are available most hours of the day on our chat system (real people, never bots) to discuss your build, look and sound requirements and we can tailor a system to meet your needs perfectly. We have been in this business for 14 years and have over one hundred thousand happy customers. Lots of opportunity for us to build the skills we need to get you the parts you want. You can also pick up the phone and reach out to us at 360.263.5001 and we can talk you through it.