Downpipes - 1997-2000 Jaguar XK8/European XKR
- Calculated at Checkout
We’re proud to offer our factory fit performance downpipes for the Jaguar XKR and XJR Supercharged V8 Coupe and Sedan. Including a 200 cell catalytic converter, these superior quality components also feature a reasonable price tag at $1499/set.
- CNC Mandrel Bent T304 Stainless Tubing w/ Optional Brushed Finish
- 3/8" Thick T304 Stainless Plate Flanges
- CNC Machined T304 Oxygen Sensor Fittings
- Stainless Factory Location Gusset Brackets
- Weld Studs on Manifold Connection for Ease of Assembly.
- Includes heavy duty .090 copper gaskets for manifold connection and multi layer metal lower gasket as well as all required hardware.
- 200 Cell Catalyst: Featuring a spun metallic honeycomb design to prevent fatigue cracking seen in ceramic units, these cats flow massive amounts compared to the factory design and still do a fine job at meeting emissions standards and avoiding check engine lights. Unlike factory catalysts, these do not use expanded vermiculite packing material that can be blown out by the high exhaust gas temperatures of the Supercharged XKR/XJR engine.
Here's a quote from one of our customers regarding his installation of our catalysts:
"I am replacing the stock catalytic converters with with 200 cell high flow cats from Nameless Performance. Without a doubt the configuration and design of the stock cats is the most restrictive portion of the exhaust.
Here are photos of the NP cats next to the stock units. You can see how much less restrictive the NP design is. Add the reduced cells/inch count vs. the stock units to also improving the exhaust flow, along the special pricing offered by NP, made this any easy decision as the first performance mod to my car.
The NP units are really well made and fit perfectly in place when I test fit them."