Downpipes - 2004-2007 Jaguar XJ/XJR
- Calculated at Checkout
We’re proud to offer our factory fit performance downpipes for the 2004-2007 Jaguar XJ and XJR Saloon. Includes a 200 cell high-flow catalytic converter, these superior quality components also feature a reasonable price tag at $1499/set – over $1500 less than a factory set and a whole lot less than the competition.
- CNC Mandrel Bent T304 Stainless Tubing w/ Optional Brushed Finish
- 3/8" Thick T304 Stainless Plate Flanges
- CNC Machined T304 Oxygen Sensor Fittings
- Stainless Factory Location Gusset Brackets
- Weld Studs on Manifold Connection for Ease of Assembly.
- Direct bolt up to factory transmission bellhousing brackets.
- Upper and Lower Heavy Duty .090 Copper Gaskets and all hardware included.
- 200 Cell Catalyst: Featuring a spun metallic honeycomb design to prevent fatigue cracking seen in ceramic units, these cats flow massive amounts compared to the factory design and still do a fine job at meeting emissions standards and avoiding check engine lights. Unlike factory catalysts, these do not use expanded vermiculite packing material that can be blown out by the high exhaust gas temperatures of the Supercharged XKR/XJR engine.
Here's a quote from one of our customers regarding his installation of our catalysts for the previous generation XKR:
"I am replacing the stock catalytic converters with with 200 cell high flow cats from Nameless Performance. Without a doubt the configuaration and design of the stock cats is the most restrictive portion of the exhaust.
Here are photos of the NP cats next to the stock units. You can see how much less restrictive the NP design is. Add the reduced cells/inch count vs. the stock units to also improving the exhaust flow, along the special pricing offered by NP, made this any easy decision as the first performance mod to my car.
The NP units are really well made and fit perfectly in place when I test fit them."