Set of 3 Exhaust Hanger Bushings (XV/Impreza)
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
This is a set of 3 Bushings used to replace the standard exhaust hanger bushings that support the axleback on the Crosstrek XV and Subaru Impreza Wagon.
These 75 Shore-A durometer urethane bushings provide a more rigid hanging system for the performance exhaust system on your Subaru Exhaust. With 12mm holes, these fit snugly without being a total pain to install. Available individually or in sets of 2, 4 or 5 to pick up a few or all of the hangers in your Subaru exhaust system. Known compatible with all Subaru Chassis from 2008+. Also compatible with our exhaust components for the KIA Optima and Hyundai Sonata. All of these cars use the same quantity of hangers.
- 1 Bushing: Replaces the single rubber bushing neeeded on a Track Pipe or Midpipe.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 3 Bushings: Replaces all 3 rubber bushings on the Subaru XV/Impreza Axleback exhaust.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.