Axleback Exhaust - 2018-2019 Legacy 3.6R - Muffler Delete
- Calculated at Checkout
Designed for the 2018-2019 Legacy 3.6R, the Nameless Performance Axleback Exhaust is a direct factory fit to the OEM midpipe at the Y. Removing the two factory 13.5lb mufflers in lieu of a pair of mandrel bent, TIG welded, T304 stainless steel pipes.
Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ dual piping has equivalent cross sectional area of a 2.85″ straight pipe, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque.
Fits 2018-2019 Legacy 3.6R Sedan, and includes a new hardware kit for installation. Requires unbolting the two factory trim rings (2 bolts) to fit the upgraded exhausts and polished tips.
*Note The 2018-2019 Legacy 3.6R comes equipped with a CVT transmission. Since the CVT keeps the RPMS constant there will be more audible cabin noise than with a standard automatic or a manual transmission vehicle.
- Muffler Delete: The loudest option. Removes the mufflers entirely. Has a full range of tone featuring highs, mids, lows. On its own, the muffler delete with a stock midpipe is similar to most catback exhausts in terms of sound level.
- NEW: 4" In-House TIG Welded Single Wall Tips
Our urethane bushings hold your exhaust in place better that the factory rubber bushings and are highly recommended if you race your car or enjoy spirited driving. During hard cornering the exhaust "wags" left to right which sometimes causes the tips to touch the bumper. When this happens there is a chance your bumper can be damaged. The best way to avoid this is to use our urethane exhaust bushings to hold the exhaust in place.
- 2 Bushings: Replace the two bushings at the rear of the car closest to the bumper. Recommend for those who either drive hard on the street or race occasionally at the track.
- 4 Bushings: Replace all 4 rubber bushings on the axleback portion of the exhaust. Recommended for people who race their cars often.
- 5 Bushings: Replace all 5 of the factory rubber bushings from the midpipe back. Recommended for those who are hard core autocrossers or circuit racers.